International company dedicated to the production of ultra-luxury artisanal tequila & mezcal.
- Location: Mexico City
- Education: degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, maths, business management, etc.
- Years of experience: at least 3 years in similar positions, implementing supply chain functions and in charge of all imports and exports in an alcoholic drinks company.
- In charge of streamlining production and distribution processes and costs internationally.
- Analyzing supply chain data and performance and resolving issues.
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records.
- Introduce a streamline system for tracking all inventory worldwide.
- Collaborate with new and existing vendors and suppliers to improve productivity and efficiency and reduce costs while securing high quality material.
- Focused on operational and strategic activities to ensure the day-to-day operation of the supply chain.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals.
- Organize transportation routes while combining shipments where possible.
- Build the Supply Chain department, as well as the team, procedures, KPI’s, processes, etc. Manage and develop talent.
- Collaboration with its internal clients to reach the optimum degree of total cost, quality, and service.
- Strategic thinking, leadership, outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English, the ability to influence people, negotiation skills, the ability to inspire other staff, strong organization and planning skills, numerical and strategic thinking, information technology skills, team management, proactivity, prevention culture, service attitude, creativity and innovation, resilience, and flexibility.