Customer Experience Specialist
Growing Contact Center is searching for a Customer Experience Specialist to join their operation and contribute with their exponential growth.
- Tracking all points of customer engagement, addressing customer queries, and identifying ways to improve our customer services.
- Excellent customer relationship management and a positive brand image.
Also known as CX specialists, customer experience specialists provide potential and existing customers with exceptional services. They identify customer needs, respond to customer queries, and collaborate with internal departments to optimize customer services and brand awareness.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge Required
- At least 2 years’ experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software, such as amoCRM and Qualtrix CustomerXM.