Property Acquisition Underwriter
Growing Hospitality Company is searching for a Property Acquisition Underwriter to join their operation and contribute with their exponential growth.
- Negotiate property acquisitions, preparing and reviewing legal documents that include sales agreements, comparable valuations, purchase offer letters and other documents associated with transactions involving property purchases
- Assist with the due diligence surrounding potential property acquisitions by conducting preliminary research and analysis of properties being considered for purchase; reviewing and interpreting information from applicable sources such as plat or tax maps, property appraisals, title searches, inspection reports, etc.
The Property Acquisition Underwriter is mainly responsible for gathering and interpreting data to assist in property acquisitions, as well as, assisting in the financial evaluation and negotiation of acquisitions, conducting due diligence on properties to be acquired.
- Responsible for performing general office duties, maintaining records managemen
- Responsible for developing cash flow analysis of properties and researching and analyzing market data and preparing financial forecasts.
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge Required
- Associate Degree or bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience in Valuation, Property Acquisition and Underwriter
- Prior valuation, consulting, brokerage or acquisition analyst experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick diagnosis of issues and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint proficient