QA Testing Engineer is responsible for assisting the Engineering Manager in handling and administrating the Product Quality Assurance.
- Overall in charge of product quality issues, product testing, processing warranty claims and driving supplier quality improvement activities.
- In charge of Quality Control and Quality Assurance activities at chiller, package, AHU line and Electrical assembly lines.
- Works with Manufacturing and Engineering to establish operation procedures as part of system improvement for the above assembly lines.
- Establish testing and technical procedures as required for areas and/or activities found to be incomplete.
- Implement and monitor effectiveness of the QA procedures and make changes if necessary.
- Monitor supplier quality level and produce associated indexes on supplier performance.
- Perform and manage final products testing, to ensure testing is conducted in accordance to the required standard and systems, conform to our factory order specifications and requirements.
- Work closely with Engineering and manufacturing departments to ensure final product can perform in accordance to our standard and meeting customer requirements.
- Collect all testing data prepare testing report and records for further analysis and improvement by engineering department.
- Bachelors in Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- 3-5 years working experience in HVAC, especially chiller and rooftop unit start-ups and servicing industries.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- PC literate and familiarity with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with Air-conditioning systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year