Education and Experience:
- MINIMUM 15 years of experience in related field (Purchasing, Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, Experience leading large operations teams in a matrixed and remote team environment)
- Preferred Special Certifications: CPSM, Six Sigma, Lean.
- Reponsable for the transactional buying activities, and services parts for external customers, and for enterprise indirect procurement.
- Responsible for establishing and staying within the operating budget.
- Lead with operational excellence in the procure-to-pay process, ensuring the responsible utilization of capital, driving a customer focus in the delivery of supply commitments, while optimizing the procurement operating model in search for cross-enterprise synergies.
- Ensure on time order placement for warranty and non-warranty OEM product and parts, including critical part orders for same day SLAs, drop ship orders to be shipped correctly directly to customers, and shipments to the Company configuration facility.
- Arrange and expedite logistics to field technicians for movement of service parts. Oversee quarterly physical inventory of services parts in the field.
- Providing insights to and challenge business units on product planning, forecasting, and inventory management efforts to achieve customer SLAs while optimizing the utilization of working capital.
- Collaborate with strategic sourcing to ensure purchasing with preferred vendors at negotiated terms, conditions, and pricing.