Senior Strategic Marketing Manager
Leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry offering full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Seeking a Full-Time Marketing Manager.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Provide organizational leadership, development and execution of marketing initiatives focused on the needs of the company as well as the trends in the dental industry
- Develop and implement marketing plans and initiatives designed to maximize our understanding and position in the dental market including market dynamics and competitive analysis
- Working in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams, this role will identify and execute against emerging trends in the dental laboratory market, understand the structure, dynamics, and needs of this market and develop appropriate market models
- Work alongside laboratory internal teams to identify, create and execute effective marketing strategies.
- Position company with all internal and external stakeholders as a customer centric organization, building on the organizations’ Vision and Mission statements including:
- Lead competitive analysis and counter-intelligence initiatives.
- Provide leadership and direction for the company to ensure effective field delivery by Market Development, Laboratory, and sales teams.
- Understand target market profiles, customers’ business and clinical requirements and competitor’s activities to coordinate field activities and develop customer relationships with Laboratories to gain insights into market trends.
- Manage, lead, or participate in a team of stakeholders in identifying new business opportunities with existing and new customers and developing business and sales plans.
- Provide analysis of all sales activities and marketing campaigns for the company
- Use CRM System for all Sales and Marketing activities recording and coordinating with the team to design the best commercial approach.
- Develop lab-specific promotional strategies and evaluate results using KPI’s.
- Developing relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Analytical proficiency including the ability to forecast and report ROI.
- Strong leadership potential.
- Business minded approach to market analysis and business development.
- Understanding of consultative sales process.
- Ability to communicate complex subject matter to a wide variety of audiences.
- Willing to travel up to 30% of time.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5 years progressive experience in dental or healthcare industry.
- Experience in marketing, sales, or service preferably in a dentist’s or Physician’s office or other healthcare related industry.