Infratech Company is searching for a Staff Accountant to join their operation and contribute with their exponential growth.
- Managing financial reports, records, and accounts (AP, AR, Payroll, Client Invoices, General Ledger)
- Present quarterly and yearly financial reports to management
- Keen in providing information for external audits
This position handles a company’s accounting procedures and maintains a healthy financial profile ensuring compliance with state, federal, and local principles. Prepares and reviews financial documents, reports, and statements, overseeing all accounting procedures (e.g. tax returns, month-end closures, budgeting) and advise on general financial matters.
- Responsible for all daily accounting tasks, including preparing tax documents and updating expense files.
- Performing financial transactions and post them in the general ledger, with strong attention to detail.
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in general and tax accounting
- Experience with ERP and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Quick diagnosis of issues and problem-solving skills
- CPA preferred but not required