This position has a strategic and customer service approach.
It will oversee the daily operations of the store, develop business strategies to meet and increase sales goals and undertake administrative tasks
- Responsible for the daily operations, functions and management of Prison Art’s Aventura store
- Actively engaging with customers by seeking first hand feedback to make improvements
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided by a well-trained and highly motivated staff. Includes:
- Hiring, training and motivating staff
- Establishing daily sales quotas for the store
- Recognizing accomplishments
- Strategizing sales and marketing plans to maximize profits with minimum cost
- Planning, forecasting, budgeting and financial reporting as required
- Ensure store performance meets financial targets and key metrics based on annual and quarterly budgets
*3+ years of experience in store management and supervising /directing retail workforce.